3 recipes for Easter cakes from chefs
We will need:
- 100 ml of milk
- 2 eggs
- 450 g flour
- 10 g high-speed yeast
- 100 g sugar
- 1 bag of baking powder
- 1 bag of vanilla
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 150 g of butter
- 30 g butter (to lubricate the form)
- handful of pecans
For the glaze:
- 1 egg white
- 100 g of powdered sugar
- a few drops of lemon juice
- Warm milk mixed with yeast, mix well.
- Sift flour with baking powder, add sugar and vanilla.
- Combine with milk and yeast, add the softened butter - the dough should be kneaded well.
- Add cocoa powder and finely chopped nuts, knead the dough again (it should not be too tight).
- Forms for Easter cakes, so that they do not stick, lubricate well with butter, sprinkle with flour and fill them with dough for 2/3 (do not forget to leave a margin for lifting).
- Next, we wrap the cakes with a towel and leave to rise at night in a warm place (at least 4–5 hours).
- Bake in preheated to 1700With about 30 minutes (readiness can be checked with a toothpick).
- Cooking glaze: separate the white from the yolk (the egg must be very cold!); Add 6–8 drops of lemon juice to the protein and whisk it with a whisk until a thick foam is formed, then in a teaspoon add powdered sugar. It is better to beat only manually, before sharp peaks will be formed.
- We glaze the cakes with the resulting cream and let it stand for 5-7 hours before sugaring.
How to call a dog a boy
Why is it better to go to Portugal for the New Year?
How to shoot Harry Potter
The test for the erudite: guess the spice on the plant
Easter Bird and Easter Bunny
Rest in Sevastopol
Restoration of the old cabinet
Why do men of the same age go to the young